So it’s that time of the year again, and Merry Christmas to all with that… It’s coming to that time of year again, where we reflect on the year that’s been and blah blah blah…
Anyway, let’s look at my New Year’s resolutions for this year and see if I achieved them…
So, being the New Year and all, I have some resolutions…
1. Renew gym membership. Go to gym. Every day. Except Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday (work you know).
OK. THIS DID NOT HAPPEN. LOL
2. Go overseas somewhere. If New York is not available, at least Aussie.
THIS DID ALSO NOT HAPPEN.
3. Stop smoking. I don’t smoke. So at least I can say I have achieved one resolution at the end of the year.
THIS HAPPENED. FUCK YEAH IM A LEGEND.
4. Buy a new car. I want a pretty flash one. Nothing wrong with the one I got, but never question my shopping ethic. Never.
THIS, TOO, HAPPENED. SINCE REGRET SAID PURCHASE LOL.
5. Find out what I want to do with the rest of my life. Set some good decent goals.
STILL WORKING ON THIS ONE. ALWAYS ONGOING DON’T YOU AGREE? AGREE YOU SUCKER…..
6. Get a new job for present. Leaving Kmart. It is like hell.
YES I MOTHER FUCKING DID THIS ONE. BEST MOVE EVER.
OK. So now shall we look at resolutions for the year ahead in 2009…
1. Sort out my finances once and for all. Put all my debt behind me and move on (well not all my debt, you try and pay that loan off in one year on my salary lol).
2. Get me a boyfriend. I’m sick of being alone and one someone to love me back… IS THIS TOO MUCH TO ASK PEOPLE!?
3. Potentially move to Christchurch. Yes seriously want to look at doing this, further my career prospects too. Shall see how this goes.
4. Have a holiday somewhere new. Just somewhere in New Zealand. Like a week at Taupo… or Wanaka if I live in Christchurch lol… Hopefully with resolution #2.
5. And again. Where am I going in life? Lay the foundation for my future…
So, again, people, Merry Christmas and to all a Good Night…